5.14.2012

More Abundantly

May 14, 2012

Busy. 
That's what I have been. 
Well. Sort of. 
Except for the week when I was on 
VA-CA-TION! 
Yeah baby!

The kids and I headed out for a little beach trip with some of our best friends. 
We had a really great time. 
And now, it's back to life. Back to reality. Back to the here and now yeah. 
{Oops. Sorry. Had a little 80's flashback there. Now you'll be singing that song all day long. You're welcome!}

Loved spending the mornings with toes in the sand watching dolphins and manta rays swim by.
The girl who NEVER naps wore herself out playing so hard!
My littles enjoying the ocean- the water was as calm as a lake in the mornings and you could see your toes as deep as you could go.
Souvenir shopping. No, we did NOT come home with these hats. LOL
One final stop on our way out to pick up some lovely little hermit crabs.
I wish I could say that this little trip was the beginning of our Summer Break, but, not just yet. 
Although, Brant has completed his 2nd grade school year, the older kids have not. 
We've got a couple more weeks {or less} worth of work and then it's on like Donkey Kong. 
{What does that even mean? ugh. Somebody help me.} 
Anyway... we've got a very full schedule over the next few weeks so I might be a little bit scarce for a little while longer. 

This Momma's life is so full and I wouldn't change a thing! 
I am grateful for a husband who works so hard for us, supports us both financially and otherwise, so that I can be present day in and day out to do all the little things that can so often be lost in the chaos.
I don't take one single day for granted.

God truly favors me. 
Blessed. 
Yes. Blessed indeed.

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."  John 10:10




No comments: