9.05.2012

PINK

September 4, 2012

There are so many exciting things going on in our lives right now!
We are keeping very busy- and loving every minute of it!

It was really nice to have a relaxing summer break.
But we are certainly welcoming the busyness of a new season.

I think that is one of the reasons why I love fall so much. 
It's the change.
The excitement.
The hustle and bustle of getting here, and going there.
The challenge of fitting it all in.
And, I'd be lying if I said that I was sad about maybe, sometimes NOT having time to cook supper.
Sue me.

Dance classes are starting soon.
Football is starting even sooner!
But, there is one other thing that is coming up that I am looking forward to, as well.


Our ladies group at church is hosting "A Night of Pink" in honor of  Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. It's going to be a night of fun where we will honor some special ladies, encourage one another, worship the Lord, and just, well, be AWESOME together! 
There is so much planned for this night, but, the thing I am most looking forward to is watching this girl
shake what her momma gave her!

This is a FREE event! {We all love FREE don't we?} You do not have to be a member of Crossroads Church to attend. You just have to be a lady female. Won't you grab a few of your best girlfriends, pile on as much pink as you possibly can, and join us for "A Night of Pink". {Prizes may or may not be involved.}

Aubree and I hope to see you there!

"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." Proverbs 31:10

"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks." Proverbs 31:17

"She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy." Proverbs 31:20


No comments: