I am joining the "Ultimate Blog Party 2011" and you're invited! If you're a fellow blogger, this is an excellent way to meet some new friends. Just click on the link above and join the party.
If you're visiting here from THE party, WELCOME, I'm so glad you stopped by! I'll quickly tell you a little bit about myself... in bullets.. cause that's how I roll.
- My name is Dana and I am a Stay-At-Home-Schooling-Mom of four kiddos- Karli (she's about to turn 12 in a matter of minutes, lol), Drake (just turned 10 a few minutes ago), Brant (7), and Aubree (3).
- I chronicle our lives here~ my journey as I focus on personal growth as a parent, a wife, a daughter, a friend, as a child of God who is hungry to be better, be more, give more, and live more!
- I struggle with the ups and downs of parenting like so many others. It is my goal to raise well-adjusted, self-sufficient adults who have no need to lie on some strangers couch at 25 years old, complaining about how their Momma messed them up!
- I try my best to focus on the things I love, besides my husband and kids, like, God, and Bargain Shopping.
- I live my life inspired by a Church that I am in love with! (Finally. It only took me 37 years to find it.)
- I am constantly watching my weight. It seems after four kids, your body wants to hang on to a few of those pregnancy pounds. I'm not that attached to them and I wouldn't mind if they found a happy home on some other needy body.
"Ears to hear and eyes to see- both are gifts from the Lord." Proverbs 20:12