6.02.2011

A Girl Can Dream

June 2, 2011

My brain has been being abused and overworked the last couple of days. I have been helping Drake attack the rest of his school work so that we can have a really nice chunk of time off this summer. Yesterday alone we completed over 6 days worth of work.

I'm not sure how my mind would react to being asked to create a meaty blog entry today, so, I'm just going to post pics of things that are on my current "Wish List"~ just in case there's anyone out there (Freddie) who is wondering what to get me for my birthday in a few weeks.

It would be so nice to have something like this above my washer and dryer. It  is pretty and organized! 
Okay- so what I'm looking for is an inviting, beautiful outside eating space!  I have the tables already, but, my chairs have had it! I'm looking for old, wooden kitchen chairs like you'd have around your table inside. I'd prefer them to all be different and NOT match. I want to sand and paint them and seal them. There is also a rusty old chandelier hanging from the tree. My husband is an electrical genius and I know he could make some old garage sale find work for me! Also, one other thing... notice the wooden swing hanging behind the table?  That's what I'm talking about! I'd love one of those to go with the "new" chairs!
I have a hurricane fence around the swimming pool, but,  what I REALLY want is some privacy when my kids are  in there.. so I want a bamboo fence  and I want to plant on the outside to make it pretty. It doesn't matter if I get the "roll" of bamboo that you buy at Lowe's or if you chop down a BUNCH of bamboo and painstakingly put it together and make the fence you see above. I just want privacy! Thank you.

While on vacation, I feel in love with this! It is hands down the BEST coffee I've ever had. Oh, how I miss thee! But, I need one of these to make it:
Now, you can buy me a fancier one if you'd like. But, I think I could make it work with this one. 
I'd REALLY like one of these, Please! I need to go shopping for clothes for our cruise in July!
A girl can NEVER have too many candles! 
This smells so good!


I've really enjoyed "window" shopping today. It's been fun to create my wish list. Thanks for indulging me! Now, off I go to see if I can get my brain to smoke today.

"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2Corinthians 9:7

2 comments:

Sara said...

I definitely want your 1st and last pics! LOL Those would be awesome! Hope Freddie gets you something nice for your b-day! ;)

Traci Michele said...

Pssssssssssssssssssst you are the WINNER:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/06/thank-you-god-for-daddy-win-book-for.html