7.07.2011

Dog Days of Summer

July 7, 2011

I know. I'm officially a loser. My blog has been thrown to the curb. For now. I will return to a more "regular" schedule. I promise. Maybe it's more of a warning than a promise, depending on how you feel about my blog.

We've been busy going about the business of getting every last drop out of our summer, and I've got the pictures to prove it.
I love how Brant is always trying to "get in" on the pic!



She's at the age where I have to BRIBE her to look at the camera and smile when I want to take her picture.



BUSTED! Trying to sneak in the "BIG" pool.






Unlike Brant, he was trying to AVOID me taking his pic! 

Looks like somebody got her way. But, she has to wear floaties if Mom or Dad is not in the pool. She has become such an amazing swimmer. It is UNREAL!

Looks like I might have bribed him, too.




BucketHead


Look my "gobbles", Mom!


"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourself treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21

No comments: