7.11.2011

Guessing Game: Clue #1

July 11, 2011

I have really been enjoying my summer. It's been such a wonderful luxury to take time off from school and just give myself and my kids permission to just ride out the summer months. Our summer has been filled with lots of free time, play time, and pool time. We've sprinkled in a dance revue, countless play dates, and a birthday or two for good measure. We've even spent some time with sand between our toes. Summer isn't over yet, and neither is the fun. There are still several things on my "Summer Bucket List" that I'd like to accomplish before September. 

I've been posting lots of pictures of our adventures over the past few weeks, so, I thought that it would be fun to continue with that theme. There is something coming up, we'll refer to it as The Event for now. Over the next several days, I will post a picture Clue of what The Event is. Feel free to leave a Guess in the Comments as to what you think The Event may be. 

Clue #1:




"However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" - the things God has prepared for those who love him-" 1Corinthians 2:9