7.19.2011

Guessing Game: The Big Reveal

July 19, 2011

Well folks... The Event is near. Very near. I'm so glad that you played my little game with me. Just in case there is anyone out there who still doesn't know what The Event is....
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V













Freddie and I are going on a Cruise for his 20 year High School Reunion. {Yes. It's been 20 years. We graduated early- like when we were 12.}

We are leaving our kids with their grandparents, which we've never done before. There is a little trepidation all the way around. I bought a gift for them for each day we'll be gone- something that will keep them busy. Fun stuff that involves lots of glue and scissors and baking and mess. Oh. And paint.

I am a little excited and a little nervous. It will be nice to be able to relax without worrying about anyone drowning while I try to get a little suntan. It will be REALLY nice to not have to worry about any housework. I hope I don't get bored. I do tend to get antsy. Hopefully I won't get "cabin fever" because it's a long swim back home! We've been on a cruise before, but, we called port almost every day then. This time we've got a few days at sea. Those are the days I'm worried about.

Well. My bags are not going to pack themselves. I've gotta get a move on! I'll be back here with all the details in about a week or so!

"It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure." Psalm 18:32

1 comment:

Sara said...

Fun! I was close! ;) Enjoy your vacation!