7.01.2011

I'm a Little Tea POT....

July 1, 2011

Yesterday I was visiting with my aunt and I mentioned that I was cleaning out the boys' closet and I'd had them try on all their clothes to weed out what no longer fit. I said, "Drake is growing so fast. His waist is thick."To which he smoothly replied without skipping a beat, "That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

{Disclaimer: I was giving a  compliment because my kids tend to be super skinny, so when they start putting a little meat on their bones it looks really good!}


"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:1-3

No comments: