12.09.2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like CHRISTmas

December 9, 2012

Are you counting down to CHRISTmas? 
Only 15 more days! 
Are you busy in preparations like so many others are right now? 
Or, are you one of the really organized bunch that's got the shopping complete and presents all wrapped?

I'm somewhere in the middle. 
We've been getting into the spirit. 
Enjoying our time. 
Watching CHRISTmas movies and making crafts. 
Planning outfits and parties. 
I love throwing parties. 
One day, I'll be able to throw parties 
and not have to worry about a budget. 
But not today. 
Oh well, it's just more exciting to make it AWESOME 
and not break the bank. 

I hope to pass on some of my enthusiasm to my kids one day. 
I'm already seeing signs that my genes are beginning to surface. 
{Yay!} 
They love to make crafts. 
And I couldn't be happier. 
My house is full of snowflakes and hand print reindeer. 

Speaking of crafting...
 {see what I did there? Genius.} 
I wanted to share with you another little project 
(courtesy of Pinterest) 
that I've had my heart set on for a while. 
I am too excited that Karli was more than eager to help me out. 
We used the same template as I did for my pillow. 
She made a total of three of these- 
one in pink, one in red, and another in gold. 
The pink one will find a permanent home in my new bedroom 
(once it's completed, hopefully VERY soon.)


I'd love to hear how you're celebrating the CHRISTmas season this year! 
Are you busy attending parties and events? 
Crafting? 
Baking? 
Shopping? 
What's your favorite part?


"So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them." Luke 2:4-7

No comments: