4.14.2011

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

April 14, 2011



Sometimes we forget that even the seemingly mundane day-to-day life is part of God's plan for us. It's not always the BIG upsets that God uses in our lives to grow us. I'm really thankful for that. Sure, my life has it's share of "inconveniences", but, I am ever-thankful for each moment of the "small stuff" rather than a difficult, life-altering event. I am protected by God's undeserving Grace and there is not a day that goes by that I am not aware of it and humbled by it. I want God to continue to work in my life. I want Him to use me, to change me. I'm ready to receive what He has in store for me. My arms are open wide, ready for His showers of blessings. And if that means I must prove myself faithful to Him through the small trials in life, then so be it. I will continue to cling to Jeremiah 29:11.


"Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything." James 1:2-4

No comments: