6.09.2011

Name That Baby! Part I

June 9, 2011

Let's play a game. Today is Part I of a two part post. I'll post some pictures today and give you the opportunity to "Name That Baby". Tomorrow will be the ever-special Part II! I hope this is as much fun for you as it ts for me!

Is there anything as SWEET as a BRAND NEW, wet, warm, slippery, seconds old baby? 

"Just get me in my Mommy's arms already and quit messing with me!"

"Whew, I need to take a little break from all that screaming. Give me a second."

"Now that's what I'm taking about. Back in my Mommy's arms!"

Little do these two know, but, one day soon they will become BEST buddies!

"A new toy? For ME? Oh, Mom. You shouldn't have."

I love how they are staring at the baby. They're waiting for "it" to do something, anything and they will IMMEDIATELY declare it the cutest, most amazing trick EVER!

A boy and his first godchild.

My eleventh grandchild, and it still hasn't gotten old yet!
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

No comments: