9.15.2011

What Pre-K Looks Like at My House

September 15, 2011

Our Lesson on "Police Officers"

"Circles" (get it?)
Fine Motor Skills: Cutting (ugh)
Fine Motor Skills: Tracing
Weather: Wind
Weather: Rain
Weather: Rain
Weather: Snow
Feelings: Happy (they were supposed to be drawing what makes them happy)
Feelings: Happy (his "happy" face)
Feelings: Happy (her "happy" face)
Feelings: Sad (her "sad" face)
Feelings: Scared (his "scared" face)
Feelings: Scared (her "scared" face)
Aubree has a cousin who is 3 weeks younger than she is. His mom asked if I would "home school" him for preschool with Aubree and I am having so much fun teaching them both. They really seem to be enjoying it and they are learning a lot. His favorite part of school is when we sing and dance the "Hokey Pokey" {teaching them left from right}. It is really cute to see two three year olds shaking it! {I'm pretty sure they think it's pretty funny to see one thirty-eight year old shaking it.} I think that the thing that tickles me the most  is that during "school time" Aubree raises her hand and calls me "Teacher" instead of "Mommy"!


"Teach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it." Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

Tammy said...

HA! I love her scared face. Priceless!! Good job Mom!