11.10.2013

{thankful heart 10}

November 10, 2013

I am thankful to be part of such a wonderful church family. I have made so many friends that I have really grown to care about. I love having a place to offer worship with a body of believers who love God like I do. My spirit is fed there & there are many areas where I am able to offer my resources to others- from working on the MAPS team, to small groups, to mission opportunities. In a congregation that runs about 3000 people per weekend, I still feel like my church cares about me and my family and they have gone out of their way to love on us when we have needed it. Thank you, Lord for sending me to this church that I call home.


"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." 1Thessalonians 5:11

No comments: