11.12.2013

{thankful heart 12}

November 12, 2013

Today I am thankful for FORGIVENESS. Life looks so much prettier in a blog post, however, I am going to be honest with you. My life is not always pretty. I would love to say that I am always a good example of Christ to my children. But I am not. I lose it. I scream. Sometimes, I just cannot hold it together. And then, I hate myself. Because that's not at all how I WANT to behave. But, there is always forgiveness.  Thank you, Jesus, that I don't have to rely upon my own devices to get through a lifetime in this world. I can be at peace knowing that my shameful heart can be wiped clean with Your blood. I just need to ask and You remember it no more. 


"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace," Ephesians 1:7

No comments: