11.09.2013

{thankful heart 9}

November 9, 2013

I am thankful for family and friends who step up to the plate and give of themselves to help out. From babysitting, to cooking a meal for my large-ish family, to donating to various fund raising efforts for my kids and everything in between. Your love, time, prayers, and financial support have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I think that Jesus meant so much more than dying in the physical sense when He issued the commandment to love one another. I think He meant for us to give of our own lives- our resources- to each other. I love you and am so blessed to live a life filled with such wonderful people who have been willing to "lay down their lives" for me. 


"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you." John 15:12-15

No comments: