11.08.2013

{thankful heart 8}

November 8, 2013

I am thankful for the means and energy God has showered onto my life that has availed the opportunities for  my kids to participate in sports that enrich their lives. It has been a blessing to watch Karli work hard and deliberate, exhibit determination and responsibility and evolve into a beautiful dancer right before my eyes. I am excited to watch Brant's passion for football unfold & reignite this year as he reached a goal of becoming QB for his team. Aubree is stirring anticipation in my heart as she is following in her sisters footsteps, or should I say dancing shoes. My cup truly runneth over as I see Drake transforming into a young man. Football has been so good for him and he's come so far from the first practice when he would beg me at each water break to pack up and go home and the first weeks where he would express his desire to quit on the way to every practice to watching friendships develop, seeing him look up to the "older boys" as role models, his stamina improve, his heart awakened, and his excitement grow with his skill. We are truly blessed indeed. 


"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps." Proverbs 16:9

No comments: