11.28.2010

"The Gift Shop" Week 5

November 28, 2010

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I know I'm late. BUT, I knew I would be. I had some serious shopping to do on "Black Friday".  I had been awake for about 39 hours and had shopped for about 19 hours and had stood in lines for countless hours! It was seriously fun and I can't wait to do it again next year! (Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha- YUM, and 5 hour energy saved the day!)

Hope you enjoy these ideas!

Oh yeah... this little number was on sale for $28! I didn't get one, but I sure did want one. She's a beauty.
Mr. Coffee Red Coffeemaker-12 Cup
I did, however, get these for my boys. They are gonna LOVE them! (Especially the one who is afraid of the dark.) They were on sale for $25.

EyeClops Night Vision 2.0 Infrared Stealth Binoculars

I picked up these little numbers, too. They are supposedly the best rain wear EVER! They were on sale for $25 and they came with a Free DriDucks Poncho and Chilly Dana.
Frogg Toggs
These are super cute. They were on sale, but I missed it. So, I didn't get one. But, cute nonetheless. There are frogs, dogs, bears, an owl, a cat, a monkey.... They are about $20.

Arizona Critter Hat
And lastly, this adorable little item. She was on sale for $4.99 and jumped in my basket! She is so delicious! They have the different princesses.
My First Disney Princess Doll - Baby Cinderella 

No comments: