This week has consisted of:
- A trip to the doctor with a sick baby.
- A trip to several pharmacy's trying to find medicine for the sick baby.
- A call to the doctor for medicine for sick boys.
- Another search for medicine for sick boys.
- Two sleepless nights.
- Three days of home school missed.
- Three days of Netflix~ no matter how many times it paused to "RETRIEVE".
- Public school and dance class being cancelled for two days BUT home school is NOT!
- Frozen rain.
- Paper Jamz jam session with Brant and Aubree! (They're good!)
- Sadly, me missing my first bible study of the Bad Girls of the Bible.
- Daddy getting to be home with us today because of frozen rain!
- The dog getting a bath in MY bathtub last night. (Yuck)
- The dog getting to sleep inside the house in his kennel last night.
- The dog getting to eat at least a sampling of every single snack we have in the house thanks to one loving and generous three year old! (I'm surprised he didn't throw up!)
- Oh, yeah, and Mommy getting "sick". Can I even say that? Is that legal?
- One happy daughter because she managed to not get sick and she won't have to miss the biggest party of the year!
Next week is going to best AWESOME!
"And their prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make them well." James 5:15