- Aubree: If I put this googly eye (it fell off of a sticker) under my pillow, will the tooth fairy bring me a lilly-pop?
- Me: Aubree, do you want to talk to Grammie (on the phone)? Aubree: She's really cute, but, I don't wanna talk to her right now.
- Brant: Hold your tongue and say ship. (Thank God he's home schooled! Where do you think he learned this from?)
- Aubree: Hey Mom. I put some Vitamin E on my nose! (It was Vick's salve and it was ALL OVER HER FACE- eyes and all!)
- Brant: Why is it a bad idea to do math in the jungle? Because if you add 4 + 4 you get EIGHT!
- Karli: Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 "eight" 9!
- Brant: Hey, Mom. Guess what. I picked the tag to be a "Songster" at church on Sunday, but, when the time came I chickened out and put it under Drake's chair. (giggles)
- Drake: How do the monsters take care of the little girl? Scary carefully.
- When I drop Aubree off in her Sunday school classroom, they always ask if she can have "such and such" because her tag indicates that she is lactose intolerant. One day last week she said to me: Mom, tell the lady at church that I can have Skittles.
Out of the Mouths of Babes
February 22, 2011 (published 2/21/11 at 10 pm)