3.09.2011

Let's Eat: Week 2

March 9, 2011

Watching My Weight Wednesday

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted a blog. Sorry about that. We had an unusually long weekend, thanks to "Mardi Gras". We've been enjoying family time.

As promised, I've got a new recipe for you this week. My diet has been going okay. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but, I have lost a couple of pounds. I don't find that I'm starving to death, but, I have missed my old friend, Chocolate. I'm working on reuniting with her. I'll let you know how that goes! Now, for the recipe of the week.

First of all, this is NOT as good as the Real Deal. I'm not going to pretend that it is. You won't want to make this if you're not watching your carbs. But, if you are, then it's a sweet fix.


(Pretend that there's also a stick of butter here.)
  • 1/2 C unsalted butter
  • 1/2 C natural peanut butter
  • 2 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 C granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda
  • 2/3 C whey protein powder, vanilla flavor 


Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the microwave on High for 1-2 minutes; whisk well. Whisk in the ceram cheese until well blended and smooth. Whisk in the Splenda then the whey protein powder and blend well. Line a 7" x 5" baking dish with wax paper or nonstick foil. Spread the fudge mixture in the pan and chill or freeze until set. Cut into 20 squares. Store in refrigerator or freeze.


"You say, 'Food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food.' This is true, though someday God will do away with both of them."1Corinthians 6:13

"Those who think it is all right to eat anything must not look down on those who won't. And those who won't eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them." Romans 14:3

No comments: