3.05.2011

March Mingle Weekend Party

March 5, 2011

Do you love to read blogs? I do. There are so many really good blogs out there. I could get lost in "BlogLand". Most blogs have a "My Favorite Blogs" or "Places I Visit" area on them with a list of other blogs. I often will go visiting and I've found some gems out there. (Just check out "Other Blogs That I Enjoy".)

Today, Michelle at Thrifty 101 is hosting a "Mingle". I've linked up, but, you might want to check out all the fun blogs over there! There are some very interesting and talented people in "BlogLand".

Have a great weekend!

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord." Psalm 40:2-3

No comments: