9.06.2010

Free at Last!!!!!!!!!

September 6, 2010


I have been dealing with an "issue" for many, many years. This "issue" has affected important areas in my life and has recently grown into a two headed monster for me. I have been held hostage by fear and it's really been bothering me quite a bit. I have been working really hard on peeling back the layers to get to the core of the "issue" to make peace and resolution. I have been praying and seeking God's guidance in this area of my life. And, eureka!  I have had a "light bulb" moment with God and He has taken me off of that dark, scary, lonely road and brought me in a new and wonderful direction. After all this time, stuck in a place that I did not want to be, I finally see healing and forgiveness~ and it is so beautiful!


I wonder what took me so long to get to this point. I have wasted so much time and energy on fear and other useless feelings. I have held on to things that I should have let go of so long ago. I feel free. I feel peace. I feel hope.


We all have things in our lives that, I believe the devil uses, to hold us back from blessings that God wants for us.  It is really something to experience God's amazing love for us when we finally open up ourselves to Him and let Him heal us. If you are holding on to something that is holding you back, keeping you afraid, or bitter, or hurt, or angry, or resentful, fall to your knees now. Pray for God to lead you out of it! Don't waste any more time on things that God does not intend for your life. He only wants good for us. When we are in an unhappy place in any area of our lives, He hurts for us, like we hurt for our children. I encourage ask God to rescue you from anything that is keeping your from happiness. If you're like me, when you are finally free of this "thing" that has been keeping you down, you will be amazed at how good it feels!


"He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters. He delivered me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me. They attacked me at a moment when I was weakest, but the Lord upheld me. He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me." Psalm 18:16-19

No comments: