September 30, 2010
15 Reasons Why Fall is My Favorite Season
1. I love the welcome coolness after a long, too hot summer.
2. I love sitting around a fire at the camp.
3. I love making s'mores with my kids.
4. I love Christmas Shopping Season. (October 1st-December 25th) (It's as real as Hunting Season and twice as fun.)
5. I love the excuse to eat too much turkey and dressing, and even more dessert.
6. I love Black Friday.
7. I love making these with my kids
8. I love seeing my kids all dressed up in their camouflage to go hunting with their daddy.
9. I love the way I feel energized and inspired in anticipation of the holidays.
10. I love the opportunity to wear these
Here's a close up of my favorite shoes of all time
Where was I? Oh yeah....
11. I love warming up in front of the fireplace.
12. I love my winter pajamas.
13. Have I mentioned that I love Shopping Season?
14. I love opening the windows in my house.
15. I love driving with the a/c on and the windows down.
"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1