9.29.2010

A Day in My Life.... and I'm So Glad It's Mine!

September 29, 2010


Today ended up being a really good day. 
~Brant did REALLY well in school! 
~The kids and I did a super fun project. We made a "scarecrow family".  
~I managed to keep my cool all day long without getting rude and bossy. 
~We had leftovers for dinner, so I did not have to cook. 
~My momma brought over some shrimp gumbo, so I don't have to cook tomorrow night either.
~ The laundry is not overflowing out of the baskets. 
~Dishes are done, counters are clean. 
~I watched a little tv and I am about to hop into the tub with my baby daughter. Then it's off to bed.
~My family is safe and sound, healthy and happy tonight. We are all together.


\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/


"How I rejoice in God my Savior! For he took a lowly servant girl, and now generation after generation will call me blessed. For he, the Mighty One, is holy, and he has done great things for me." Luke 1:47-49


"For we praise God for the wonderful kindness he has poured out on us because we belong to his dearly loved Son." Ephesians 1:6






No comments: