10.25.2010

I Am. It Does. I Do. I Will. Join Me?

October 25, 2010

Am I my brother's keeper? Yes. I am.

Does my heart break when someone I love dearly is hurting so badly on the inside that they lose themselves? Yes. It does.

Do I cry tears for those who have none left to cry for themselves? Yes. I do.

Do I worry about the innocent ones, affected by life, who cannot understand the ebb and flow of it all? Yes. I do.

Do I want to wrap my arms around my friend who is broken and somehow heal her aches? Yes. I do.

Do I step up and offer all I have to those who need more than I can give? Yes. I do.

Am I overwhelmed at the magnitude of pain that one human can suffer and endure? Yes. I am.

Will I drop to my knees and beg my heavenly Father to pour out His mercy and love on those who cannot even climb that high to theirs? Yes. I will.

Will I ever stop loving, giving, hoping? No. I will not!

"If a tree is cut down, there is hope that it will sprout again and grow new branches. Though its roots have grown old in the earth and its stump decays, at the scent of water it may bud and sprout again like a new seedling." Job 14:7-9


"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense." Proverbs 27:9


(Please, go down to the bottom and click // pause on the playlist and then come back here and click > play to be blessed!)


Please take a few minutes to say a prayer for those who are hurting, those who have lost themselves in a world of pain, those who have forgotten and those who remember, those who are faced with the possibility of losing  someone in their life that they cannot imagine living without, those who have been mislead and fooled, and for those that love these people. If you've prayed with me, would you please leave a comment and tell me?

No comments: