10.29.2010

"The Gift Shop" Week 1

October 29, 2010

Next week is November. It's official. CHRISTmas season will have begun. With that, I want to set aside Friday's as a special opportunity to feature unique gift ideas. I know that I struggle from time to time with what to give. I have a limited budget, but I want to give something that will be appreciated and not your "run of the mill" gift. So, here is the kick-off of  an Eight Week Series of Feature Friday.  The theme~ "The Gift Shop"!  I will try my best to include an item for children, women, and men each week.

For the children on your list how about this little number from Lily's Kids....
http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/product_display.jsp?pdId=14248&name=Camouflage+and+Black+Duffel+Bag&parentCatId=2&catId=899&subCatId=1611

http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/product_display.jsp?pdId=14248&name=Camouflage+and+Black+Duffel+Bag&parentCatId=2&catId=899&subCatId=1611

My kids have these, and we LOVE them! They are personalized for free and cost $24.98 - $29.98 depending on the size you order. If you watch, you can get them on sale around the holidays.


Now, I LOVE this little number for the ladies on your list. You know, the ones who have everything and need nothing. Super Cute! They are about $10. 
http://www.amazon.com/Fred-ABCG-ABC-Cookie-Cutter/dp/B000FPH3X2/ref=sr_1_8?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1288376835&sr=1-8
Now, for the man in your life. Oh boy. It can get a little difficult when you're trying to stay away from specific "hobby" related items (and yes, drinking beer is considered a hobby to some men). So, here is something that I think is cool and unique. If you haven't guessed, I love all things personalized. It costs about $12.98 from Lilian Vernon.
http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/product_display.jsp?pdId=15001&name=Pocketknife+Key+Chain&parentCatId=1029&catId=773

(Disclaimer: I am not endorsing any products listed. They are just things that I think are interesting.)


 "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35

No comments: