So, I kinda wanna make a "Bucket List", but I must admit, I am a little scared to. I am afraid that I might be too ambitious and disappoint myself by not accomplishing certain things on my list. But, it's time for me to throw caution to the wind. Okay- I am not gonna be all "willy-nilly" with my list, nor do I want it to be a "hum-drum", boring, predicatable list either. So, I will follow a few rules that I am setting for myself.
1. Keep the list relatively short.
2. Don't list things that are not remotely possible.
3. Make sure it's important enough to go on the list.
4. Include something challenging.
5. Include something that I will be proud of.
6. Include something that will take effort.
7. Include something that will take me out of my comfort zone.
1. Kiss my husband, outside, in the rain~ like they did on the Bachelorette.
2. Travel to several places that actually require a passport & an airplane.
3. Go camping in a tent without any modern conveniences. (Rough It!)
4. Get CPR certified.
5. Take a class to learn a hobby.
6. Go on a mission trip.
7. Witness the actual birth of at least one of my grandchildren!
Now that I've shared my list with you~ please, please share your bucket list with me! I'd love to see the differences and similarities of different people's lists.