10.01.2013

31 Days: {day 1}

October 1, 2013

20 Random Facts About Myself



  1. My favorite scripture is Jeremiah 29:11.
  2. My eyes are blue & I have always been in love with that fact.
  3. I am driven by my emotions, which is not always a good/bad thing. I am trying to insert more wisdom into the equation of my life and less emotional impulse.
  4. I have wanted to be a wife & mommy for as long as I can remember. Nothing else, really.
  5. I really wish that I was 5'6" tall. 
  6. I am really proud of the fact that I birthed my 4 babies with NO drugs at all!
  7. I once backed into a chief of police's car in a parking lot.
  8. I am afraid of heights in the sense that my legs turn into spaghetti if I am near an edge where I can fall off. The same thing happens if I see someone else in the same predicament. Especially my kids.
  9. I am not nearly as patient as I should or would like to be.
  10. I have always wanted a big family.
  11. I am good in {English} Language Arts. I once wanted to be a broadcast journalist.
  12. I tell each of my kids, "You're my favorite, but don't tell the others." and I mean it.
  13. I was a Travel Consultant before I had kids.
  14. I dream of traveling the world with Freddie once he retires.
  15. The thing that bothers me the most is when my intentions are misunderstood.
  16. I hate to cook.
  17. I love to shop.
  18. I like history, in the sense of antiques and seeing how past generations lived day to day life. I love to visit old plantations and houses just to see what it was like long ago.
  19. My favorite color is pink.
  20. I love God. I mean, I really, really, really love God.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: