10.09.2013

31 Days {day 9}

October 9, 2013

list 10 people who have influenced you and how

  1. Ms. Suzanne Robin- she was my Home Economics teacher & FHA adviser. She made me feel like she believed in me when I really needed someone in my corner.
  2. Minnie Quebedeaux- my grandmother always made me feel as though I was her favorite. I'm sure I wasn't, but I've always felt like I was.
  3. Rebecca Matte- she has been a god-send. The End.
  4. Charlotte Adams- she is a new friend who has shown me that you can still really, truly, genuinely like someone even if you don't agree with them all the time.
  5. Savannah Arnaud- she has proven to me time and again that friends- true friends- will not walk away, they will stay, they will fight for the friendship, they will love you, they will apologize, they will forgive. BFFFL's do exist.
  6. Nancy Friou- she has shown me what faith looks like.
  7. Freddie Calverette- he has shown me what it feels like to really be loved.
  8. Mona Arnaud- she has always loved me for as long as I can remember. She really, really loves me and I know it. There are not many people who I can say this about.
  9. Brenda Quebedeaux- she's my mom. She's always done the best that she can. She has shown me that it's never too late to work on becoming better.
  10. Marie Calverette- I know that she will defend me to death. She loves me as her own child. She raised a wonderful man, and for that I am eternally grateful.
"As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. And Saul took him that day and would not let him return to his father's house. Then Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as his own soul. And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, and his armor, and even his sword and his bow and his belt." 1Samuel 18:1-4

No comments: