10.29.2013

31 Days {day 29}

October 29, 2013

Okay. So I don't get the "Blogger of the Year" award.
My weekend was spent in New Orleans with Karli at a dance convention.
I was able to watch my baby girl study under some of the world's top professional dancers.
That is more important than blogging any ole day.
So, I'm skipping over a few days and "catching myself up" today.

{day 29}

what's your favorite quality in your spouse?


Freddie is a very hard worker.
There is not a lazy bone in his body.
He pushes himself every single day to provide well for us.
We made the decision years ago for me to quit my job
and stay home to raise our children.
He has picked up the slack and worked a full time job and then
the equivalent of another job and sometimes more.

I also love that he is in love with me.
Girls need to feel special and beautiful,
and no matter how much weight I gain,
how crazy my hair looks,
or how I look without make-up,
Freddie always makes me feel like he thinks I am 
the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." Genesis 2:24

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." 1Timothy 5:8


No comments: