10.25.2013

31 Days {day 24 & day 25}

October 25, 2013

Lucky us.
Another two for one!
Listen y'all, I've got a crazy busy weekend so please forgive my skipping.
Just a warning, it's GOING to happen again.
REALLY soon.

{day 24}

what is your most & least favorite things about parenthood


My least favorite thing about parenthood is disciplining my children.
It just stinks, especially when the lessons are hard.
I never want to be the "bad guy", even though I know that in reality I'm not.

My favorite thing about parenthood is everything else.
I love the snuggly moments, 
the belly laughs, 
seeing them grow into themselves, 
kisses & cuddles, 
seeing them learn,
the feeling that I have when they show me they love me & trust me.
I love being a parent!

{day 25}

if you could have dinner with anyone in history who would it be and what would you eat?


What an honor would it be to have dinner with Jesus? Just to be in the presence of the Messiah would be enough to take my breath away. And if I could actually eat, we would eat Bread & Wine.

"And while they were eating, Jesus took the bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying,'Take and eat; this is my body.' Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom.'" Luke 22:26-29

No comments: