10.14.2013

31 Days {day 14}

October 14, 2013

describe 5 strengths & weaknesses you have


  1. I am a very organized person {strength} and I do not function well in disorganization and chaos {weakness}.
  2. I am very punctual {strength} and I cannot stand to be late {weakness}. This has also rubbed off onto my kids.
  3. I am a really good friend- I am loyal, honest, considerate, & helpful {strength} and I expect the same from my friends in return {weakness}. 
  4. I am told that I often appear to be a confident person {strength} but it's not necessarily always true {weakness}. I have a sensitive heart.
  5. I love God with all my heart and soul and work hard everyday to reflect the love of Jesus {strength} but I don't always do such a good job and fail more often than I care to admit {weakness}.
"Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'" Matthew 22:37

No comments: