10.11.2013

31 Days {day 11}

October 11, 2013

describe your 10 pet peeves


  1. bad grammar- including misspelled words and misuse of homophones
  2. more than one dish in the sink at a time if I am hand washing dishes {thankfully, now that I have a teenager, this rarely happens anymore}
  3. when people do not answer/return phone calls
  4. tardiness
  5. pessimism as the rule rather than the exception
  6. chin hair- on girls, not guys {don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. And if you don't know now, you will.}
  7. stuff dragging around my house
  8. LYING
  9. when my kids are disrespectful to me
  10. did I mention bad grammar?

"for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:3-4

No comments: