10.18.2013

31 Days {day 18}

October 18, 2013

what do you think your spouse loves most about you?


What's not to love?
If I had to name the one thing that I think Freddie loves most about me
 it would have to be that I am a really good mother to our children.
A perfect mother I am not.
But I am good and I am theirs.
I love them fiercely with a passion rivaled by none.
I am constantly trying to improve myself- 
as a mother, but also as a wife, a woman, and a child of God.

And, just to see how close my own guess was, I asked him what he loves most about me
and it would seem that I am absolutely right.

"She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many daughters have done well, but you excel them all.'" Proverbs 31:27-29

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I wanted to comment on your blog itself, but you said you're from Cajun country?? I was born in Baton Rouge, raised in Houston until I was 12, and then we moved to Lafayette. My dad was from Opelousas, so he's Cajun all the way...his first language was Cajun French. It's nice stumbling across a blog from another Cajun!