10.17.2013

31 Days {day 17}

October 17, 2013

what is the thing that you wish you were great at?


I'm good at a few things. 
I can birth a baby like nobody's business.
I'm good at organizational skills.
I'm a good mother.
I like to say that I am a good wife, too.
I've got some mad Language Art skills.
I'm a great reader.
This girl's got some {book} smarts.
I've been told that I've got good "interior decorating" sense.
I can throw a mean party.
Oh, if you need a personal shopper- I am your girl!
I can shop like a pro!

What I am not good at is physical coordination type stuff like dancing & sports.
What would I like to be great at?
Singing.
I wish I were a great singer. 
I would love to sing a song and not hear 
"shut up" or "that's annoying" or "please stop".
It would be wonderful if the sound of me singing 
would cause everyone within earshot to stop what they were doing 
and just stand there in a trance-like stupor with a big ole smile upon their lips.
That is all.


No comments: